Madden PS3 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden PS3 Sim League

Build a team to win a championship

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

packers rating boosts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rodgers12

rodgers12

packers rating boosts Empty
PostSubject: packers rating boosts   packers rating boosts EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 9:32 am

if we can do this now

i would say aaron rodgers

with all of the expectations of how bad people thought he was going to be and how he could handle the pressure of brett favre leaving you see he is doing better than brett favre this year and here are some stats to back up why aaron rodgers should get boosted up

he has 3,730 yards and 25 touchdowns he doesnt have that many picks for being his first time starting in the nfl he only has 13 ints and has over a 90 QB rating i think thats amazing for a 1st year starting QB
Back to top Go down
rodgers12

rodgers12

PostSubject: Re: packers rating boosts   packers rating boosts EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 9:36 am

tramon williams should get a ratings boost from being practically nothing last year and ended up being a 3rd string corner he still has 54 tackles and is near the top in ints with 5 so i think he should move up to about a 78 with how well he did stepping in at 2nd corner while al harris was hurt he rarely got beat deep and made a nice transition from 3rd to 2nd corner. He also had 2 forced fumbles which isnt to bad, last year he only had 17 tackles and a 1 int he is improving a ton this year
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Admin
yayanjl

PostSubject: Re: packers rating boosts   packers rating boosts EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 9:50 pm

rodgers12 wrote:
if we can do this now

i would say aaron rodgers

with all of the expectations of how bad people thought he was going to be and how he could handle the pressure of brett favre leaving you see he is doing better than brett favre this year and here are some stats to back up why aaron rodgers should get boosted up

he has 3,730 yards and 25 touchdowns he doesnt have that many picks for being his first time starting in the nfl he only has 13 ints and has over a 90 QB rating i think thats amazing for a 1st year starting QB

You failed to mention how many games he has blown, 7 games. But, I'll bump him up to a 86. Sound good?
Back to top Go down
https://ps3maddenleague.forumotion.com
yayanjl
Admin
yayanjl

PostSubject: Re: packers rating boosts   packers rating boosts EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 9:50 pm

rodgers12 wrote:
tramon williams should get a ratings boost from being practically nothing last year and ended up being a 3rd string corner he still has 54 tackles and is near the top in ints with 5 so i think he should move up to about a 78 with how well he did stepping in at 2nd corner while al harris was hurt he rarely got beat deep and made a nice transition from 3rd to 2nd corner. He also had 2 forced fumbles which isnt to bad, last year he only had 17 tackles and a 1 int he is improving a ton this year

I'll do this. What attributes you want?
Back to top Go down
rodgers12

rodgers12

PostSubject: Re: packers rating boosts   packers rating boosts EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 7:10 pm

awarness and catching for tramon and the green bay defense hasnt helped rodgers out even when GB had the lead with 2 minutes to go and mason crosby missed a field goal against minnesota. its his 1st year he will make mistakes
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Admin
yayanjl

PostSubject: Re: packers rating boosts   packers rating boosts EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 7:48 pm

rodgers12 wrote:
awarness and catching for tramon and the green bay defense hasnt helped rodgers out even when GB had the lead with 2 minutes to go and mason crosby missed a field goal against minnesota. its his 1st year he will make mistakes

And thats why I'm going to bump him to a 86 OVR. He wont go higher than that.
Back to top Go down
rodgers12

rodgers12

PostSubject: Re: packers rating boosts   packers rating boosts EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 9:32 pm

o no i appreciate it i was just saying i didnt want him any higher
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Admin
yayanjl

PostSubject: Re: packers rating boosts   packers rating boosts EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:20 pm

yayanjl wrote:
rodgers12 wrote:

I'll do this. What attributes you want?

Lol, sorry, its early morning and I missed this. I'll bump him his 5 OVR.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: packers rating boosts   packers rating boosts Empty

Back to top Go down

packers rating boosts
Page 1 of 1