Madden PS3 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden PS3 Sim League

Build a team to win a championship

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Eagles rating boosts. (Approved/Processed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mksadng

mksadng

Eagles rating boosts. (Approved/Processed) Empty
PostSubject: Eagles rating boosts. (Approved/Processed)   Eagles rating boosts. (Approved/Processed) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:16 pm

WR Desean Jackson- Hes been an excellent WR this year and has really emerged as the Eagles #1 WR and will be for years to come, hes got 60 receptions, 886 yards, 2 TDs receiving on the year along with 416 PR yards and a PR TD, and dont forget his 96 rushing yards and a rushing TD as well.
+5 overall

MLB Stewart Bradley- Gained the Eagles starting MLB job this season and showed them he was capable, had 106 tackles 1 sack and an INT on the year.
+5 overall

DE Darren Howard- Was a passrushing beast this year as a backup, 9 sacks and an INT on the year.
+5 bull rush
+10 finesse rush
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Admin
yayanjl

PostSubject: Re: Eagles rating boosts. (Approved/Processed)   Eagles rating boosts. (Approved/Processed) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 9:53 pm

mksadng wrote:
WR Desean Jackson- Hes been an excellent WR this year and has really emerged as the Eagles #1 WR and will be for years to come, hes got 60 receptions, 886 yards, 2 TDs receiving on the year along with 416 PR yards and a PR TD, and dont forget his 96 rushing yards and a rushing TD as well.
+5 overall

MLB Stewart Bradley- Gained the Eagles starting MLB job this season and showed them he was capable, had 106 tackles 1 sack and an INT on the year.
+5 overall

DE Darren Howard- Was a passrushing beast this year as a backup, 9 sacks and an INT on the year.
+5 bull rush
+10 finesse rush

Jackson I'll bump his catching and agility and awareness til he hits his 5 OVR bump.
I'll bump Bradley's TKL and AWR til he gets his 5 OVR bump.
I will bump Howard if you want, but you didnt show enough examples or stats. I'll boost him 2 OVR or you can retry him.
Back to top Go down
https://ps3maddenleague.forumotion.com
mksadng

mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Eagles rating boosts. (Approved/Processed)   Eagles rating boosts. (Approved/Processed) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:26 pm

DE Darren Howard had a comeback year after 2 seasons of being an average starter, hes moven into the 3rd down pass rusher for Jaqua Parker and has flourished, he was average in run support but excellent in pass rushing all year as you can see by his 9 sacks, hes an athletic freak hence his nickname "the freak".
Id like his bull rush and finesse rush to be bumped until he raises 5 overall.
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Admin
yayanjl

PostSubject: Re: Eagles rating boosts. (Approved/Processed)   Eagles rating boosts. (Approved/Processed) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 11:15 pm

mksadng wrote:
DE Darren Howard had a comeback year after 2 seasons of being an average starter, hes moven into the 3rd down pass rusher for Jaqua Parker and has flourished, he was average in run support but excellent in pass rushing all year as you can see by his 9 sacks, hes an athletic freak hence his nickname "the freak".

I'll bump him 4 OVR max.
Back to top Go down
mksadng

mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Eagles rating boosts. (Approved/Processed)   Eagles rating boosts. (Approved/Processed) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 1:38 am

Scratch that, apparently hes not on my team in the game so change that to SS Quinten Mikell. 88 tackles, 2 sacks and 3 INTs on the year, developed into a good playmaker from the SS position.
+5 overall
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Admin
yayanjl

PostSubject: Re: Eagles rating boosts. (Approved/Processed)   Eagles rating boosts. (Approved/Processed) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 1:17 pm

mksadng wrote:

This is an okay description, I'll bump him 4 OVR or you can retry one more time.
Back to top Go down
mksadng

mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Eagles rating boosts. (Approved/Processed)   Eagles rating boosts. (Approved/Processed) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 3:14 pm

mksadng wrote:
Scratch that, apparently hes not on my team in the game so change that to SS Quinten Mikell. 88 tackles, 2 sacks and 3 INTs on the year, developed into a good playmaker from the SS position.
+5 overall
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Admin
yayanjl

PostSubject: Re: Eagles rating boosts. (Approved/Processed)   Eagles rating boosts. (Approved/Processed) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 3:28 pm

mksadng wrote:
mksadng wrote:
+5 overall

Oh shit, my bad.

I'll bump him to the 5 OVR.
Back to top Go down
mksadng

mksadng

PostSubject: Re: Eagles rating boosts. (Approved/Processed)   Eagles rating boosts. (Approved/Processed) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 3:34 pm

No problem, thanks.
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Admin
yayanjl

PostSubject: Re: Eagles rating boosts. (Approved/Processed)   Eagles rating boosts. (Approved/Processed) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 3:36 pm

Jackson - 83 OVR
Bradley - 84 OVR
Mikel - 88 OVR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eagles rating boosts. (Approved/Processed)   Eagles rating boosts. (Approved/Processed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Eagles rating boosts. (Approved/Processed)
Page 1 of 1