Madden PS3 Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden PS3 Sim League

Build a team to win a championship

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rules of Player Boosting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yayanjl
Admin
yayanjl

Rules of Player Boosting Empty
PostSubject: Rules of Player Boosting   Rules of Player Boosting EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:38 pm

You can boost up to THREE players.
You get 5 chances to do this, so if I say no or yes to one, you have 4 more.
You have to give me real life evidence why they need to be boosted, and I need to agree.
My answer is final, and in can no way will or can it be overturned.
These are a privilege, not a right, so if you get a warning, these can be taken away.
A player over 90 OVR is not eligible for a rating boost.
You get 3 chances every offseason, and must be used before the preseason is simmed.
Every attribute except speed will be boosted under GM request.
When an admin does boostings, SoxNats08 will review them.
A player will not be boosted more than 5 OVR.
Back to top Go down
https://ps3maddenleague.forumotion.com
rodgers12

rodgers12

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Player Boosting   Rules of Player Boosting EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:02 pm

if we can do this now

i would say aaron rodgers

with all of the expectations of how bad people thought he was going to be and how he could handle the pressure of brett favre leaving you see he is doing better than brett favre this year and here are some stats to back up why aaron rodgers should get boosted up

he has 3,730 yards and 25 touchdowns he doesnt have that many picks for being his first time starting in the nfl he only has 13 ints and has over a 90 QB rating i think thats amazing for a 1st year starting QB
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Admin
yayanjl

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Player Boosting   Rules of Player Boosting EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:51 am

rodgers12 wrote:
if we can do this now

i would say aaron rodgers

with all of the expectations of how bad people thought he was going to be and how he could handle the pressure of brett favre leaving you see he is doing better than brett favre this year and here are some stats to back up why aaron rodgers should get boosted up

he has 3,730 yards and 25 touchdowns he doesnt have that many picks for being his first time starting in the nfl he only has 13 ints and has over a 90 QB rating i think thats amazing for a 1st year starting QB
Post it in a new thread.
Back to top Go down
https://ps3maddenleague.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Player Boosting   Rules of Player Boosting Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules of Player Boosting
Page 1 of 1